If someone were to examine the contents of my wallet I think that they would only gain little knowledge of my identity. Opening up my crème colored “leather” wallet you would mostly see just a wide arrangement of cards. The most important to finding my identity would be my driver’s license. The picture would show a young, caucasian, girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. Hmm… she’s 5’8”, just turned 18 a few months ago, and an organ donor. The next two cards are from BECU. One my credit card, which I try not to use very often, and two my very much overly used debit card, which would explain the all too noticeable lack of cash in my wallet. A couple of gift cards to Nordstrom’s and Urban Outfitters would show my love for shopping. After looking over the six or seven movie ticket stubs and Regal Cinema club card would lead you to the fact that I love watching all different kinds of movies. A Subway card would imply that I try to eat healthy and could live on those sandwiches. She must like to read, you might think, not every teenage girl carries around her library card. My wallet is pretty big but bare. I don’t carry many personal things like pictures, for fear that I might loose them. Some things just can’t be replaced.
All in all I think you could only get a general idea of who I am by looking through my wallet. You would not see how much I love and value my family and family or that I’m a very friendly, easy to get along with person, but often pretty quiet. The fact that I’m working at ACE Hardware full-time and going to school full time, or that I love to draw would be left out as well. It’s safe to say that I would ever find a wallet big enough to express my full identity, and what life without a little mystery anyway?
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment